Treatment of erectile dysfunction with Cobra 120mg: a guide for the patient
Men with erectile dysfunction (ED) may find that Cobra 120mg helps them. It is a drug used to treat impotence and has Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient. This medicine is also sold under its generic name. Since Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, it prevents the enzyme from doing what it usually does.
Mechanism of action
Sildenafil Citrate, the active ingredient in Cobra 120mg, is what makes it work. Sildenafil Citrate is in a group of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, and it is this group of drugs that is responsible for how the product works. In the body, cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is broken down by an enzyme called PDE5, which is responsible for this process. cGMP is an essential part of the chain of events that brings about and keeps an erection going.
When a man is sexually aroused, his brain sends a chemical message to the blood vessels in his penis. This chemical message is called nitric oxide (NO). Because of this, the blood vessels loosen and become fuller which causes more blood to flow to the penis. An erection occurs when there is more blood flow to the penis. This causes the spongy tissue in the penis to fill with blood, which is the erection.
When a sexual encounter is over, the body starts breaking down cGMP. This causes the blood vessels in the penis to shrink to their standard size and the erection to disappear. The PDE5 enzyme is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP.
But Cobra 120mg works to stop the breakdown of cGMP by preventing the PDE5 enzyme from doing its job. This means that it suppresses the breakdown of cGMP. Because of this, cGMP can build up in the body, causing the smooth muscle in the penis to relax. This improves blood flow, which in turn causes an erection.
Men who have difficulty getting or keeping an erection are often given Sildenafil Citrate tablets, such as those contained in Cobra 120mg (DE). The recommended starting dose for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) is 50 milligrams, taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. Most people have been told to take 100mg. Taking more than one dose of this medicine a day is not recommended.
For some people and in some situations, it is essential to be careful when taking Cobra 120mg or any other Sildenafil Citrate pill.
- If you’re already taking other nitrate medications, you shouldn’t take them because they could drop your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Before taking it, you should talk to your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have a history of heart problems in the family or are taking medicine for heart problems.
- You shouldn’t take it if you’ve had a heart attack, stroke, or serious health problem within the past six months, or if your liver or kidneys are in poor shape.
- If you have retinitis pigmentosa, a genetic eye disease, it is not recommended to get it
- When you take 120 milligrams of Cobra, you may feel dizzy, sleepy, pass out, and have trouble seeing. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how this drug will affect you.
- If you are over 65, you may be more likely to have harmful effects from taking this medicine
- It is important to always do what your doctor tells you to do and read the package leaflet that comes with the medicine.
Like other sildenafil citrate pills, Cobra 120mg has the potential to cause some unwanted side effects. Here are some of the more common side effects:
- Stomach ache
- blurred vision sensitivity to light
Here are some more serious side effects that have been linked to sildenafil use:
Vision loss in one or both eyes occurs rapidly. Nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy is a life-threatening eye condition that can cause sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes (NAION).
Hearing loss or damage that has occurred suddenly. You should see a doctor right away if you lose your hearing rapidly, often accompanied by ringing in your ears and dizziness. While these side effects are rare, they could be life-threatening, and you should see a doctor right away if you experience any.
Some useful tips
- Make sure you always follow the instructions given by your doctor and be sure to read the information booklet that comes with your prescription.
- Take a 120 mg dose of Cobra about one hour before engaging in sexual activity, as your doctor has told you.
- Do not take more than the recommended daily dose.
- It should not be taken with nitrate-containing medications because it may cause a drop in blood pressure that could be life-threatening.
- Before taking it, you should talk to your primary care physician if you have had heart problems or are already taking any medication.
- Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery if you have symptoms such as dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or vision problems until you know how this drug affects you.
- If you are taking this medicine it is important to limit the amount of alcohol you drink as doing so may increase the chance of getting side effects.
Cobra 120mg is a drug that can only be purchased with a prescription. For this reason, you shouldn’t give it to anyone else or use it to treat anything other than the problem it was prescribed for.
Cobra 120mg is a good medicine for men with ED. The active ingredient is sildenafil citrate and it is best to take the drug about an hour before having sex. Talk to your doctor and read the patient booklet that comes with your medicine, as it contains important information. Before taking this medicine, you should carefully read the accompanying warnings and precautions. You should call your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects.
There are no reviews yet.